Sibling Experiences after a Major Childhood Burn Injury
- Describe how the concerns and needs of siblings of a child
with a severe burn injury may be neglected or eclipsed by
health care providers and family members.
- Explain how siblings of a child with a burn injury, as well as
the child with the injury, implement strategies enabling them
to participate in "normal" activities, such as school and play.
- Discuss the process of adjustment to a life-altering injury can
vary among siblings of a child with a burn injury, as well as
the child with the injury.
- To receive continuing nursing education credit for individual study after reading the article, complete the answer/evaluation form to the left.
- Photocopy and send the answer/evaluation form along with a check or credit card order payable to Pediatric Nursing to Pediatric Nursing, CNE Series, East
Holly Avenue Box 56, Pitman, NJ
- Test must be submitted online or postmarked by October 31, 2012. Upon completion of the answer/evaluation form, a certificate for 1.3 contact hour(s) will be awarded and sent to you.