Adolescent Self-Efficacy and Resilience in Participants Attending a Diabetes Camp
- Discuss the impact a diabetes camp
may have on an adolescent with type 1
- Explain the findings for self-efficacy,
resilience, and HgbA1C among adolescents
with type 1 diabetes mellitus
attending the diabetes camp.
- To receive continuing nursing education credit for individual study after reading the article, complete the answer/evaluation form to the left.
- Photocopy and send the answer/evaluation form along with a check or credit card order payable to Pediatric Nursing to Pediatric Nursing, CNE Series, East
Holly Avenue Box 56, Pitman, NJ
- Test must be submitted online or postmarked by December 31, 2012 Upon completion of the answer/evaluation form, a certificate for 1.1 will be awarded and sent to you.