Handle with Care: Top Ten Tips a Nurse Should Know Before Caring For a Hospitalized Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder
|Contact Hours: 1.3||
Read the Article (Acrobat)
|Deadline for Submission: February 28, 2017|
The purpose of this learning activity is to provide tips on caring for hospitalized children with autism spectrum disorder.
- List 10 tips nurses can use when providing care to children with autism.
- Explain how nurses can implement tech niques for providing better care for hospitalized children with autism spectrum disorder.
- To receive continuing nursing education credit for individual study after reading the article, complete the answer/evaluation form.
- Submit online or send a photocopy of the answer/evaluation form along with a check or credit card order payable to Pediatric Nursing to Pediatric Nursing, CNE Series, East Holly Avenue/ Box 56, Pitman, NJ 08071–0056.
- Test must be submitted online or postmarked by February 28, 2017. Upon completion of the answer/evaluation form, a certificate for 1.3 will be awarded and mailed to you.