Correlates among Perceived Risk for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Physical Activity, And Dietary Intake in Adolescents
|Contact Hours: 1.3||
Read the Article (Acrobat)
|Deadline for Submission: June 30, 2017|
The purpose of this learning activity is to provide an overview of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adolescents and its relationship to diet and exercise.
- List the correlates that are believed to place individuals at greater risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Explain the relationship between diet and exercise as a possible risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- To receive continuing nursing education credit for individual study after reading the article, complete the answer/evaluation form.
- Submit online or send a photocopy of the answer/evaluation form along with a check or credit card order payable to Pediatric Nursing to Pediatric Nursing, CNE Series, East Holly Avenue/ Box 56, Pitman, NJ 08071–0056.
- Test must be submitted online or postmarked by June 30, 2017. Upon completion of the answer/evaluation form, a certificate for 1.3 will be awarded and mailed to you.