An Integrative Review of Pediatric Early Warning System Scores
|Contact Hours: 1.4||
Read the Article (Acrobat)
|Deadline for Submission: August 31, 2017|
The purpose of this learning activity is to pro vide an overview of early warning system scores in the pediatric patient population.
- Identify the various types of early warning system tools.
- Explain the importance of establishing an early warning system for pediatric patients.
- To receive continuing nursing education credit for individual study after reading the article, complete the answer/evaluation form.
- Submit online or send a photocopy of the answer/evaluation form along with a check or credit card order payable to Pediatric Nursing to Pediatric Nursing, CNE Series, East Holly Avenue/ Box 56, Pitman, NJ 08071–0056.
- Test must be submitted online or postmarked by August 31, 2017. Upon completion of the answer/evaluation form, a certificate for 1.4 will be awarded and mailed to you.