Clinical Practice Update: Pediculosis Capitis
|Contact Hours: 1.3||
Read the Article (Acrobat)
|Deadline for Submission: October 31, 2017|
The purpose of this learning activity is to provide an overview of the primary treat - ment modalities of head lice, including new and alternative therapies.
- Define Pediculosis capitis.
- Identify the process for diagnosing lice.
- Discuss treatment options for lice.
- To receive continuing nursing education credit for individual study after reading the article, complete the answer/evaluation form.
- Submit online or send a photocopy of the answer/evaluation form along with a check or credit card order payable to Pediatric Nursing to Pediatric Nursing, CNE Series, East Holly Avenue/ Box 56, Pitman, NJ 08071–0056.
- Test must be submitted online or postmarked by October 31, 2017. Upon completion of the answer/evaluation form, a certificate for 1.3 will be awarded and mailed to you.